Friday 6 September 2013

The Tales of Courtney & Buzz

Heeey,

It feels so long ago since I last had the chance to sit and write a post, but I've been really busy making the most of the end of summer. For those that follow me on Facebook, you will have seen I've been doing lots of photography and testing out my new camera. 

I thought I would use this opportunity to share some photographs from a shoot I did yesterday. I photographed my lovely cousin Courtney and her pony Buzz. We started off quite late in the evening, and with the nights drawing in quickly, we had to make the most of the last of the sunlight. It turned out to be perfect though and it allowed me to do some silhouettes. 







Aside from the photography, I have been out and about, catching up with old friends and reminising about an amazing summer. I'm now collecting up all my horsey, beauty & life faves from the last few months, that I will show you in my next post.

Gemma x

P.s. Hello September

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.