Sunday 23 June 2013

Magnify Your Successes

Heeeyyyy,

Apologies for the lack of blogging this week, it has been a bit of a manic one. This is literally the first chance I’ve had to sit and think.

I can’t believe how quick time is flying and it’s literally three weeks until I go on holiday... arghhh!!! I was supposed to be ridiculously skinny by now and I’m.... most certainly not. Anyway I’ve decided not to worry too much because I intend to be forgetting the world of reality, sipping a lot of cocktails and generally having an amazing time.


I saw this quote online midweek and was just what I needed for a little pick me up. It’s too easy for negative thoughts to get in your head and stay there no matter how much you try to ignore them.   With this in mind, I’m magnifying my successes from the week... ..and what an amazing start to the week I had.

On Monday, I was very, very brave and tacked up Nixon and rode him all by myself! This might sound completely ridiculous, but since my falls, I absolutely dread the thought with no one there to help me. I’m aware this sounds rather negative from the start but this is what I’m trying to get over- human instinct of fear!

When I was on board I didn’t feel shaky, sick, faint, fearful I felt, dare I say it .... relaxed! I really enjoyed sharing the moment just the two of us. I was even so relaxed I took a few photos on board.


This weekend I had the most successful shopping trip in a long time. I spent way too much money, but all items holiday appropriate, so I warrant that a success. I dragged a friend along with me and she was an amazing personal shopper. She totally understood my need to try things on in different shops and return back to them to make the purchase after the outfit had been mentally put together. Does anyone else do that? I’m so indecisive and just have to really think about my options before taking the plunge to actually buy something. I also absolutely love all the ORANGE!!! My holiday suitcase is going to be pure coral and navy.

In other exciting news I have now made a Facebook page (link down the right hand side) on which I will post mini updates and keep you informed of when I put up new posts etc. I’m now developing some photography ideas so these will be blogged about, as and when I feel like it.

And Finally, I have such a treat of a photo lined up for Monday moments, so see you back here tomorrow.

Gemma xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.