Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 Review


Heeeeey,

Well as 2013 comes to an end, I’ve been reflecting on what an amazing year it has been. I have learnt so much this year. I have started and ended this year, a completely different person. I’ve been through some of the darkest and happiest times of my life. I’ve fought to become a braver, happier person and I’ve rediscovered the old, real me. I would like to thank all of my amazing friends and family for being with me along the way and all of you lovely readers for enjoying my blog.

The best thing about writing this blog has been getting all the positive feedback from regular readers, that look forward to my posts. I’m really grateful and have loved every minute. I will definitely be continuing into the new year, with lots more posts, more photography and lots more horsey stuff too. 

My Highlights of 2013:

*Creating Heels&Horseshoes
*Seeing Mcfly (3 times), Mumford & Sons, Subfocus, Paloma Faith and The Script
*Holiday to Marbella
*Flying by myself 
*Seeing my beautiful twinny get married & the lovely Donzo getting engaged
*Photographing my first wedding
*Seeing a psychic medium
*Running 5k

Phew, what a lot of fun times! I can't wait to see what 2014 has to offer.

Happy New Year

Gemma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.