Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas wrapped up...


Heeeey,

Well firstly, and most importantly, I hope all you lovely readers had a magical christmas. Mine was enjoyable, but hectic. I didn’t spend any of it at home, but had a lovely time visiting friends and family instead. I received some amazing gifts and of course, ate way too much!





For those that can remember, in my previous post, I had written that a lot could be achieved in the remaining six weeks of the year. Originally I had planned to set myself a running goal, but unfortunately adding the short days and horrendous weather to my already hectic life, it just wasn't possible. Instead I decided to start healthy eating. It is something I’ve been quite successful with (minus christmas) and I feel good for doing it. I intend to maintain it into the new year. 


Whilst having a few days off to enjoy christmas, it has been a great opportunity to catch up with relatives that I don’t see often, and time to reflect on life. I’ve really missed writing more reflective posts and I feel like I’ve been more careful in what I’ve been writing on here. My blog was intended as a creative project, to share things with my friends and family, so that’s what it will continue to be, and let's face it, you can never keep everyone happy. 










































Now is my absolute favourite time of year. With christmas wrapped up, I like to really focus on the new year and what I’m going to achieve. For 2014... I have a plan! I’m going to smile more, discover more, travel more, make new friendships and most of all discover my true happiness. My life up until this point has felt like a massive journey, and I think that 2014 is my destination! No more wasted, pointless new years resolutions. I’m making aims and goals, and a 'to-do list' of what I need to do to achieve them. Of course, I will be taking you along for the ride too. 

Gemma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.