Tuesday 21 January 2014

Love when you can, while you can, as much as you can...


Heeeey,

Recently I’ve been making a big effort to get in contact with ‘old’ friends, and arrange catch ups. I say ‘old’ but they’re not really old, just friends I haven’t seen for a while. Sometimes I find it so scary how quickly time flies! When counting back the years to remember when we last saw each other, the conclusion was, that it had been way too long.  It’s so easy to feel like strangers with memories, but the most amazing part is when you chat like those years apart haven’t made any difference. 

I’ve felt such joy in sharing my experiences, reminiscing about old times, catching up on current times and talking about our plans for the future. It’s incredible how much talking to an old friend, makes you realise how much your life has changed. 

One thing that makes me very happy, is that those people I don’t see often, can catch up on all my goings-on right here. I love to hear people enjoying my writing, and especially when they say it inspires them and makes them happy. That was and always will be the intention of my blog. 

On parting our separate ways, my last words were; ‘we shouldn't leave it so long next time’, which unfortunately we may well do. Living lives seperated by dreams, distance and responsibilities, it gets hard to find the time. 





Contact an 'old' friend today, you never know, you might just make their day.

Gemma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.