Tuesday 4 February 2014

Don't be afraid of the distance between your dreams and reality...


Heeey,


Wow, 2014 is shaping up to be everything I dreamed it would be, and more!

I am sitting here pausing as I type, with a sudden over whelming feeling, that for once, everything is going MY way. If you really want something, you have to make it happen and that is the decision I chose to make. 

I love those epiphany moments, when things start clicking into place, and one of mine was when I read the following quote.

























At the end of 2013, I knew exactly what I wanted from 2014, and as the year started I suddenly felt really really scared that my dreams, were actually in touching distance. I think at that stage it’s easy to, and I truly believe some people do, back away through lack of self belief or excuses. Well this time I really believed I deserved it and my dreams are now turning in to firm plans.

I have had the most amazing support from my friends, and I am so grateful. 

To you readers, I hope you’re making your dreams into plans too! When you get to the finish line, it’s the best feeling ever. If you’re going through a tough time, don’t give up! Every thing will come good in the end, that I can promise you.

Gemma xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.