Thursday 6 March 2014

my inbetweeny time...


Doesn’t the sunshine make everything just a little bit better? Now that I have a bit more time on my hands before summer, I’m really learning to appreciate everything so much more. I will call this my ‘inbetweeny’ time and boy did I need it. 

I feel amazing and I’m really making the most of the things that I anticipate I will miss most while I’m away. Nixon is getting a lot more love, cuddles and exercise. I’m finding it so precious to have the time to actually enjoy him and not having to be rushing around elsewhere. 

I’ve been having a bit of a clear out too and the amount of things I need to sell is crazy. I guess when you stay in one place for so long, everything kind of collects up. It’s amazing the amount of stuff I’ve gathered, especially clothes, but I really do never have anything to wear!

I truly believe everything happens for a reason, and this time in my life was meant for me to go down a gear and actually relax! I wouldn’t change it for the world, even more money. I guess what I’ve learnt is money doesn’t buy happiness. Material things don’t actually mean anything. Now that I’ve taken a step back, I have noticed things I have brought to try to make myself happy rather than through actual need for them. It’s family, friends ( including animals), places, memories and smiles, that really make you feel like life is good. 



Gemma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.