Wednesday 5 March 2014

#projectcrete


It’s that time of year again... lent. Have you given up anything? I have decided to give up the devil in my life... chocolate. We have a love-hate relationship, love to eat it, but hate the consequences.

This will be my sixth year of giving it up. I know it wont be for good, but I guess it’s nice to have a challenge. Please expect withdrawal symptoms in the form of princess moments, outbursts and tears. 

Talking of giving up, I’m currently trying to get more healthy before summer, so I’ve given up the scales! It’s so easy to get obsessed and disheartened with the figures on the scales that it defeats the point. Nothing worse than working really hard and not losing anything in numbers. Instead I will be weighing in but getting my mum to secretly record my weight. I will be judging by how I feel and how my clothes fit. 

I have just under seven weeks to get in to shape, so I will of course share my journey, tips, recipes and other insightful things along the way.


#projectcrete

If you have any advice I’d love to hear it.

Gemma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.