Saturday 6 June 2015

Nice to see you, to see you nice!

Hello!




I am so excited to be writing my first blog post for Heels & Horseshoes! Gemma asked me to make a little video for you all to explain what I’ll be up to and a little bit about me. However, talking to a camera really isn’t my forte so in the following clip I mumble, faff, get distracted by a puppy, don't remember to say hello and forget to tell you a lot about me! So I will now recap here:

I am Emma and I am newly 26 years old. I always thought of 27 as being a “proper grown up,” so I’ve got to make the most out of this final year! I grew up in a beautiful little village in Suffolk, but in the past year and a bit have moved into the town centre to my very own house. The thing I love about Suffolk is that you only have to drive for 10 – 15 minutes and you can be surrounded by gorgeous fields and amazing scenery. This makes me happy. What makes me even happier is being beside the sea: Fish and chips, arcades, ice creams, paddling (and always ending up wet to your knees), kayaking, hot chocolates, walking and being almost blown up off the stony ground by the bellowing coastal winds. I love it all.

More recently my boyfriend, Craig, and I have extended our little team. We now have a very handsome Labrador pup called Austin. He is such a funny little dude, and has influenced the last few months in such a positive way. He is very nearly 5 months old, and loves his walkies. Being a lab, he can’t go far because of issues labs have with their hips, but those 30 minutes of every day never fail to make me laugh, smile and often hide my face in embarrassment at his funny shenanigans!!  

So what do I want to give to Heels & Horseshoes? I hope to offer recipes (mainly baking – and the occasional doggy treat!), crafting ideas and book reviews.  I can’t wait.
Lovely to meet you all.

--Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.