Sunday 4 August 2013

She turned her cants into cans...

Heeeeeyyy,
So I’m in the middle of making a life plan! If you haven’t already noticed I just loveeee a good plan. I come across this really lovely inspirational picture earlier in the week, from a business page on Facebook.
This seemed very appropriate to my life at the moment and the rut I find myself in! Therefore I’m setting some goals, some eight month into the year resolutions, if you will. I intend to set the goals and update my progress on here, so you readers can make sure I stick to them. Any help, advice, guidance you can offer me along the way is of course welcomed.
Firstly.... hello DETOX! Nothing but healthy food is going to pass my lips... I’m preparing myself for a lot of fruit smoothies and salads. It goes without saying the gym will be seeing a lot more of me as well. I’ve generally kept up my running, from before I went on holiday, so at least the exercise won’t be as much of a shock as the rabbit food.  
Following on from that, Nixon will also be on a health kick too. Partly because I can get extra exercise in whilst riding, and mostly because he’s put on a bit of summer chub. I’m going to get some lessons, do some confidence building and the world is our oyster! See our most recent adventures on the H&H facebook page.
I’m also on a mission to get my lovely new camera...one more wage packet and I’m there! With my first ever wedding approaching fast I can’t wait. It also means I get to take lots of lovely photos for you to see. Horsey volunteers required.  
Finally, I am going to start learning HTML after a rather large blogging incident earlier. Teacher required. 
So after another emotional rollercoaster of a week, a new one is about to begin; dream chasing! There is no time like the present to stop being the one congratulating everyone else around me. I intend to jump on the train to good times with them.


Don’t forget to chase your dreams too.

Gemma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.