Friday 16 August 2013

So here starts a new chapter...


Heeeey,
So I’ve just found myself googling, searching blogs and pinterest’ing ‘goodbyes’. A bit random I know but I will now explain all.
Firstly, the results of my research have left me with the conclusion that all goodbyes are different. A goodbye can be measured by time, distance and most importantly the flashbacks that it leaves behind. I also think the greater those things are, the harder the goodbye becomes. However, whereas time and distance can both be pinpointed, memories cannot.






















In the last 6 months I’ve had to say two big goodbyes and I’m soon to say two more. They’re not forever goodbyes, but goodbyes to people I currently spend more time with than my family. It’s definitely not one of those ‘didn’t realise what I had until it had gone’ kind of moments, but more a lonely gap they’ve left behind. It makes me sad we won’t be able to make such great memories as frequently anymore.
It’s really surreal how people can make such a large impact on your life, and in such a short amount of time. Over the last year and a half, I can honestly say, I’ve made some of the best friends I could have ever wished for. We have laughed all day long, have our own significant songs, can easily finish each other’s sentences and absolutely nail getting well known sayings completely wrong; ‘i’m the brown bread of the family’.  
I truly believe everyone we meet are brought into our lives as lessons. Whether they help or harm, we learn so much from them. It then makes us thankful to share life with those that are wonderful, even if it’s just for a short amount of time.
So here starts a new chapter for me, on my own. It’s hard to feel positive for a new chapter when you didn’t turn the page yourself, but I’m so grateful for all the amazing memories we’ve shared and for you all keeping me sane. You’ve brought me through the darkest of times and you don’t even know it. I can’t remember my life without you.

Good luck girls, It's been amazing xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.