Tuesday 1 October 2013

Introducing...Nixon Knows


Heeeeeeeeey,

Oh, and hello October! Eek I’m feeling chilly at the thought. I think it’s all getting a bit scarily close to the end of the year, so I’m definitely going to make the most of the last three months.



Firstly, I would like to introduce a new feature.... Nixon Knows. I have been wanting to post something a little more horsey for a while now, but was unsure how not to bore my non-horsey readers. So I have decided to give you weekly snippets, insights and probably amusing stories, from things that Nixon has taught me about horse owning. I will also be asking other horse owners for their stories and advice, so if you would like to be involved let me know. 



This is my first piece of horse owning advice! Nixon likes to be treated a bit like a king and if he’s cold, hungry or bored... well he’s not worth knowing! This time of year sees him at his worst, mainly because horses have to get used to the sudden temperature change and much like us, I don’t think they like the cold all that much.
The Solution: Rugs, food & lots of attention later.... one happy horse.

--

Following on from the introduction of my stepping stones challenges, part 2 will be commencing next Monday, and it’s quite a big deal for me. It’s something that I find quite scary anyway but I’m going to be doing it ALONE. I will tell you all about it next week.

Happy 1st of October, enjoy it - fresh month and a fresh start.

Gemma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.